This 2-hour course is a beginner’s class to explain what early intervention is and become aware of a process that is beneficial for the child, family, and classroom. This course looks at:
- Why early intervention is important.
- What is early intervention?
- Terminology and acronyms
- What it is not.
- Signs to notice in children who may need services.
- How to monitor a child’s development.
- Expectations and communication with parents.
- Parent’s role
- Teachers’ role
- Additional Supports.
Training Level: 3
Core Content Area: 1 & 5
CDA Content Area: 1 & 8
Training Hours: 2 Hours